We are pleased to announce that Fimbel Garage Doors is considered an essential business so you should expect no interruption of your services. Garage Door companies provide a necessary service for essential businesses and life sustaining businesses including emergency services. People rely on their access systems as the primary entrance of their home. Fire Departments, Police Departments and other municipalities rely on their garage door operating properly so that they can get to the people in need. Fimbel Garage Doors will continue to maintain and replace your access systems providing sufficient security and safe, reliable operation.
In addition to the CDC guidelines already in place, a Zero Contact protocol has been added to fit our industry.
While at a Customer’s Home Technicians are instructed to:
- Wear gloves, eye protection and masks (as supplies last).
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from customers and co-workers.
- NEVER go inside a Customer’s Home; all consultation and transactions will be done outside or in the garage.
- Preferred method of payment is by credit card. We have been collecting card information ahead of time, although checks and cash will be accepted if absolutely necessary.
- At this time NO signatures will be required for completed work.
For New Installations:
- Technicians will sweep the garage after job is completed to ensure that all potentially hazardous debris have been removed. (Nuts, bolts, nails etc.)
- Technicians will sanitize the garage door inside and out using a powerful cleaner.
Office & Showroom & Warehouse:
- Office employees are responsible for disinfecting working areas periodically throughout the day.
- Showroom surfaces will be sanitized after ALL customer visits.
- We now offer video chat via Facebook Messenger for showroom tours or consultations.
- Design your door using Door Visions on our website.
- All product literature is available on our website or by requesting it by email.
- All customer pickups must call the office ahead of time prior to arrival.
Thank you for supporting Fimbel during this tough time!